The AWE IVS
CVR no. 37389072
Julius Bloms Gade 26 4. TV
2200 Copenhagen N Denmark
Established in 2016
How to shop on AWE’s webshop.
To make a purchase on theawe.dk you follow 5 steps:
- Find the product(s) you want and put them in the basket, then proceed to checkout.
- Enter your personal information.
- Select the method of payment.
- Accept our terms and conditions.
- Check that all information is correct and confirm the order.
Following this you will then be sent to Yourpay or PayPal for the purchase validation.
On theawe.dk you can pay with Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and PayPal. AWE’s Webshop does not charge extra fees for payment transactions. At theawe.dk use SSL encryption from one.com, which provides a very high level of assurance that confidential information can not be intercepted by third parties.
Delivery is via download after payment authorization.
On theawe.dk you can only order products through our webshop. If you have questions about the products, please feel free to contact us via the contact form. If you wish to receive a copy of your order confirmation you can log into the page or send us a message via the contact form.
If you regret your purchase (withdrawal)
You have 14 days to cancel when you shop with us.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 days after the day you;
- a) receive your product
- b) receiving the last physical good when it comes to an agreement on several items that have been ordered in one order and delivered separately
- c) receiving the last lot or the last part of a physical good, when it comes to an agreement on the delivery of a good, consisting of multiple lots or pieces
You must within 14 days of receipt notify us that you want to cancel your purchase. The notification shall be given to email@example.com. In your message, make it clearly aware that you want to use your right of withdrawal. You can also choose to use our Standard withdrawal form and send with the return. You can find the withdrawal form sent via a link at the bottom of your order confirmation and at the bottom of this document.
You cannot simply regret the purchase by simply rejecting the reciprocation without clear message being given to us.
You must send your order back to us without undue delay and within 14 days after you have notified us that you wish to cancel your purchase. You must bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
In return, you are responsible for that goods are packed safely. You bear the risk from the time of delivery of the goods.
Items excluded withdrawal
The following product types are excluded from withdrawal:
- agreements covered by § 7, paragraph. 2:
– Delivery of food, drinks or other items for household use, that are physically supplied to the consumer’s home, place of residence or workplace by a trader on frequent and regular rounds,
– Establishment or transfer of rights in fixed property, with the exception of contracts relating to financial services or of contracts for the lease of real estate,
– Construction of the building,
– Included in § 1. 1 of the Act on consumer contracts for the use of lodgings on a time shared basis, long-term holiday products, etc.,
– Included in § 1. 1 of the Act on packages,
– Games, where participation has paid a money bet, or
– Where the goods and the purchase price is exchanged simultaneously with the conclusion of an agreement outside the trader’s premises if the purchase price does not exceed 350 kr.
- Accomplished not financial services, provision of the service has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and acknowledgment of the right of withdrawal ends when the service is fully performed,
- Delivery of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized,
- Delivery of goods likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly,
- Delivery of sealed goods for protection of health or hygiene reasons not suitable to be returned where the seal has been broken after delivery,
- Delivery of goods because their nature are inseparably mixed with other items upon delivery
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, where the price was set by the purchase agreement and delivery can only take place after 30 days and the actual value will depend on market conditions, the trader’s control,
- Agreements on specific urgent repair or maintenance work in the consumer, as this pre expressly requested,
- Delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or computer software which were unsealed,
- Delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications,
- Agreements concluded at a public auction,
- Provision of services in the form of accommodation other than for residential purpose, transport of goods, car-hire, catering or services related to leisure activities if it follows the agreement on the date or within the specified period the service to be performed,
- The supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the consumer’s prior express consent and acknowledgment that he thereby loses his right of withdrawal,
- Financial services covered by the Act on Credit Bonds etc.
- Contracts for goods, securities or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market, the trader has no influence and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
You lose your right if;
– Breaking the seal on products of protection of health or hygiene products which are not suitable to be returned.
– You break the seal on the audio or video recordings or computer software.
Products condition, when you send it back.
You are liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and the way it works. In other words – you can try the product in the same way as if you tried it in a physical store.
If the product is proven beyond what is outlined above, we consider it as used. Which means that you know that the withdrawal of the product of the purchase only get part or none of the purchase amount back, depending on the product’s commercial value.
In order to receive the full reimbursement, conditions apply the same as in a physical store. You can try the product, but not take it in actual use.
Repayment of the purchase amount
If you regret your purchase, you will be eligible for the amount you have paid us back. In the event of an impairment, as you are liable to be deducted from the purchase amount.
If you use your right of withdrawal, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs as a result of your own choice of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the date we receive notice of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the prod
uct, unless you have since been supplied evidence of having sent the purchase back.
If you regret your purchase, the item must be sent to:
Gammel Kongevej 11,
What should I send back?
You must attach a copy of the order confirmation. The procedure goes faster if you also fill out our form / standard withdrawal form or attach the following;
Note: We do not receive packages sent by payment on delivery.
If there is something wrong with the item (warranty)
Sale of Goods Act shortage rules apply to purchases.
When you shop at theawe.dk you have 24 months warranty on physical products. This means that you can basically get it repaired or replaced, refund or reduction in price, depending on the specific situation.
It is of course a requirement that the complaint is justified and that the defect is not caused by incorrect use of the product or other injurious behavior.
Software is provided “AS IS”, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arising from, out or in connection with the software or the use or other dealing in the software.
How fast should I notify of a defect??
You must complain within “reasonable time” after you have discovered the missing part(s). If you complain within two months after the missing part is discovered, the complaint will always be timely.
We do not refund shipping costs
If the complaint is justified, we do not reimburse your shipping costs.
The product is sent to:
Gammel Kongevej 11,
We need the following information when sending the product to us.
When you return the product, please state what the problem is as detailed as possible.
Note: We do not receive packages sent by payment on delivery.
Remember that the product must always be returned in protective packaging, and remember to get a receipt for the shipment, so that we can reimburse your shipping costs.
To engage an agreement with us, we need the following information:
We record of your personal information for the purpose of delivering goods to you.
Personal information registered with the AWE IVS are kept for five years, after which data are deleted.
When collecting personal information through our website, we ensure that it always happens with your consent, so that you are informed of exactly what information is collected and why.
The director and staff of The AWE IVS has access to the information recorded about you.
The person holding responsibility for private data of of theawe.dk is Egil Sandfeld.
We do not store customer data encrypted.
We do not transmit encrypted customer information.
Information provided to theawe.dk is not disclosed or sold in any way to third parties, and we do not record any sensitive personal information.
As registered with theawe.dk you always have the right to object to the registration. You also have the right to inspect the information recorded about you. You acquire these rights through the Data Privacy Act and can be requested from THE AWE IVS via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are used today in conjunction with most websites and in many cases a necessity to deliver services on the website.
A cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s computer equipment (PC, tablet, smartphone electricity. Etc.), So the equipment can be recognized. Cookies can among other things be used to prepare statistics of user’s use of the website and to optimize page content. A cookie is a passive file and can not collect information from the user’s computer or spread computer viruses or other malicious programs. Some cookies are placed by the other parties (so-called third parties) in the address bar (URL) in your browser. It may be plain content, but also, for example analysis tools or embedded comment fields. This means, that other cookies from third parties can be placed, than the one who owns the website.
Some cookies are stored only on the user’s IT equipment, as long as the user has their browser open (session cookies). Other cookies are stored for a longer period (persistent cookies). When the user is re-visiting a website, session cookies be set as new, while persistent cookies typically will be renewed.
If you wish to complain about your purchase, please contact email@example.com. If we fail to find a solution, you can file a complaint to the relevant boards in the area, as long as the conditions for complaint are met.
The Danish Consumer Ombudsman
Adresse: Carl Jacobsens vej 35, 2500 Valby
Telefon: 41 71 51 51 (Hverdage 9-12)
Standard Withdrawal Form
(This form should be completed and returned if the premises of the withdrawal request is valid)
– To [here the trader’s name, geographical address and, where applicable, fax number and email address of the trader]:
– I / We (*) hereby give notice that I / We (*) want to withdraw in my / our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / provision of the following services (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of consumer (names)
– Address of consumer (address)
– Signature of consumer (s) (only if this form is notified on paper) – Date
(*) The Delete as appropriate